Since people tend to lift more weight with back squats and may find keeping the rack position of the bar difficult, front squats are often neglected. Of course, this is a huge mistake for anyone looking to build strength, improve sports performance, and correct muscle imbalances and get abs….
NEW FITNESS ARTICLES
- The Trick to Overcoming Cravings, Solved!
- All Pumped Up, But Why Does It Happen?
- What does it mean to “Embrace the Suck” this Winter?
- What is the Truth About Stretching?
- What is the Best Training Technique? Max Training or Sub-Max Training?
- Have you ever heard of the St. Paul Thunderbolt’s Heart?
- “I don’t know how to help you..”
- 3 Of The Most Effective Exercises To Help Prevent a Hernia
- Optimizing Maximal Muscle Gain
- Dance therapy to combat Parkinson’s disease?