Since people tend to lift more weight with back squats and may find keeping the rack position of the bar difficult, front squats are often neglected. Of course, this is a huge mistake for anyone looking to build strength, improve sports performance, and correct muscle imbalances and get abs….
NEW FITNESS ARTICLES
- How to get rid of muscle soreness fast
- 5 Simple Ways To Reduce Chronic Stress
- Does your fitness goal seem more distant than ever?
- To drop or not to drop weights that is the question?
- 3 Simple Tips To Achieve Your Fitness Goals
- The Trick to Overcoming Cravings, Solved!
- All Pumped Up, But Why Does It Happen?
- What does it mean to “Embrace the Suck” this Winter?
- What is the Truth About Stretching?
- What is the Best Training Technique? Max Training or Sub-Max Training?