Motivation is just one part of exercise and it’s probably the one thing so many struggle with when they are just getting started. Rather than letting that motivation fade away, think about what it is you really want for yourself beyond weight loss and looking good. People who exercise look for reasons to do it because they know it makes life better. Think about what would me your life better and you’ll find the motivation to keep moving.
8601 W. Point Douglas Rd S.
Cottage Grove, MN 55016
Monday - Friday 12-6
24 HOUR ACCESS FACILITY
- Keep Up! - 1 & 5 PM, April 27, 2017
- Killer Cardio - 1 & 5 PM, April 28, 2017
- Fat Buster - 1 & 5 PM, May 1, 2017
- Killer Cardio - 1 & 5 PM, May 2, 2017
- Beginner Pilates - 1 & 5 PM, May 3, 2017
- High Intensity - 1 & 5 PM, May 4, 2017
- $10 ENROLLMENT COUPON
- Three Months Of Tanning Only $29.95
- Enter to WIN – 6 Month Membership & 3 Personal Training Sessions
- 5 minor tweaks for everyday bodybuilders
- 6 Secrets of the Personal Trainer
- 7 Tips For Setting Up a Fitness Environment that Motivates You.
- LED Light Upgrade At WhenEver Fitness
- Fitness for Over 50
- 16 Fitness Truths
- Crawling: Fitness Trend For 2017
- 06 Benefits of Regular Exercise
- 0Dance therapy to combat Parkinson’s disease?
- 0WhenEver Fitness Contest Winners
- 02 New Classes Series this Month!
- 0What can we learn from the bees?
- 0Powerlifting 101
- 0What size dumbell should I use?
- 0Crawling: Fitness Trend For 2017
- 016 Fitness Truths
- 0Fitness for Over 50