Motivation is just one part of exercise and it’s probably the one thing so many struggle with when they are just getting started. Rather than letting that motivation fade away, think about what it is you really want for yourself beyond weight loss and looking good. People who exercise look for reasons to do it because they know it makes life better. Think about what would me your life better and you’ll find the motivation to keep moving.
NEW FITNESS ARTICLES
- How to get rid of muscle soreness fast
- 5 Simple Ways To Reduce Chronic Stress
- Does your fitness goal seem more distant than ever?
- To drop or not to drop weights that is the question?
- 3 Simple Tips To Achieve Your Fitness Goals
- The Trick to Overcoming Cravings, Solved!
- All Pumped Up, But Why Does It Happen?
- What does it mean to “Embrace the Suck” this Winter?
- What is the Truth About Stretching?
- What is the Best Training Technique? Max Training or Sub-Max Training?