Motivation is just one part of exercise and it’s probably the one thing so many struggle with when they are just getting started. Rather than letting that motivation fade away, think about what it is you really want for yourself beyond weight loss and looking good. People who exercise look for reasons to do it because they know it makes life better. Think about what would me your life better and you’ll find the motivation to keep moving.
NEW FITNESS ARTICLES
- The Trick to Overcoming Cravings, Solved!
- All Pumped Up, But Why Does It Happen?
- What does it mean to “Embrace the Suck” this Winter?
- What is the Truth About Stretching?
- What is the Best Training Technique? Max Training or Sub-Max Training?
- Have you ever heard of the St. Paul Thunderbolt’s Heart?
- “I don’t know how to help you..”
- 3 Of The Most Effective Exercises To Help Prevent a Hernia
- Optimizing Maximal Muscle Gain
- Dance therapy to combat Parkinson’s disease?