The weekend often means that you can do what you want, when you want. Which means that you have more time to devote to your workout sessions, so here are 5 ways to redefine your weekend workout warrior in you!
1. Use your weekend to do longer workouts. If you normally run for 30 minutes, go for 45min or more.
2. With limited time during the week, you might only have time to do cardio. So use your time on the weekend to devote to areas of your workout that you miss like strength training or stretching.
3. You may not have time to shower after your workout during the week, so on Saturdays and Sundays do as intense a workout as you can, with no worries about how stinky and sweaty you get you’ll have a relaxing shower to look forward to afterward.
4. Since your friends may also have the weekend off as well, make a plan to get together with a few and work out. It’s amazing how a group can motivate you to push harder than you normally would on your own.
5. Enjoy your workout session by dropping the kids off in the Kids Zone, so that you can get more focused on your weekend workout. It benefits you and the kids!