Grilled pineapple with honey, lime juice and cinnamon. Pineapple is delicious on it’s own, but if you want something quick and easy to make for a snack, try grilling it! Note: Single serving is one slice at 51 Cal.
What you need:
For the marinade:
2 tbsp dark honey
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 tsp ground cinnamon
# pineapple slices, 1/2 inch thick
What to Do:
- Make the marinade by mixing in a small bowl, combine the honey, olive oil, lime juice, and cinnamon and whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Heat the grill or a grill pan.
- Lightly brush the pineapple with the marinade.
- Grill turning once and basting once or twice with the remaining marinade, until tender and golden, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Best to serve warm (or put in fridge and serve really cold)