There are several types of exercises that are important, we will focus on the top 3 exercises that help prevent a hernia. Of course, being cautious when lifting weight will also help, but these basic exercises will strengthen you to be able to do more.
NEW FITNESS ARTICLES
- 5 Simple Ways To Reduce Chronic Stress
- Does your fitness goal seem more distant than ever?
- To drop or not to drop weights that is the question?
- 3 Simple Tips To Achieve Your Fitness Goals
- The Trick to Overcoming Cravings, Solved!
- All Pumped Up, But Why Does It Happen?
- What does it mean to “Embrace the Suck” this Winter?
- What is the Truth About Stretching?
- What is the Best Training Technique? Max Training or Sub-Max Training?
- Have you ever heard of the St. Paul Thunderbolt’s Heart?